Apply On mail-order-bride.net – find your syrian bride The Web
Apply on line now to have down the aisle quicker. Print out of the verification web page and carry it into our workplace with your your spouse. Our target is workplace for the Clerk and Recorder, Webb Building, 201 W. Colfax Ave., Dept. 101 in downtown Denver.
Our workplaces are available 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., through Friday monday. Our company is closed on municipal holiday breaks.
The marriage department if you are using assistive technology and are unable to access the content of the documents, please contact.
Needs & Procedures
How exactly to make an application for a wedding or Civil Union permit
Both you and your partner must appear in person at the Office of the Clerk and Recorder, located on the first floor of the Webb Municipal Office Building, 201 W. Colfax Ave., Denver to apply for a license.
Save time by applying online. Take a look at this guide to assist you sail through the application form procedure.
Our workplace hours are 8 a.m. To 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our workplace is closed on municipal holidays.
Concerns you will be expected
- The date that you’re engaged and getting married
- Where you stand marrying (permit just legitimate in Colorado)
- The exact date and location of one’s divorce proceedings or past partner’s death. Both parties should be in a position to offer these details. You must provide the name of your partner in the civil union if you were previously in a civil union and are marrying someone else.
- Understand your relationship if associated by bloodstream
- The town and state where moms and dads of both events had been created